Green Music Center at Sonoma State University
At Taste of Sonoma at Green Music Center at Sonoma State University you’ll taste your way through a microcosm of Sonoma County’s most incredible flavors. Wineries from across Sonoma County pour literally thousands of wines. Local chefs concoct their most perfect pairings. All set within the backdrop of musical inspiration.
Plus, you’re invited to experience seminars and demonstrations that cover a wide range of topics from terroir to technique, as well as chef’s tips and tricks. Taste of Sonoma is THE wine event of the year, and it promises a weekend filled with fabulous wine, food and fun. Saturday, gates are open from 12pm to 4pm and Club Reserve ticket holders also receive exclusive VIP access to Taste of Sonoma on Saturday from 11:00am – 12:00pm, before the event opens to the general public.
THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE JOINED MIKE AND LARRY ON THIS SPECIAL BROADCAST:
- BILL SILVER - DEAN, SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & ECONOMICS AT SONOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
- RAY JOHNSON - DIRECTOR OF THE WINE BUSINESS INSTITUTE AT SONOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
- CHEF THOMAS SCHMIDT - JOHN ASH & CO. AND CULINARY HOST
- RANDY ULLOM - WINEMAKER, KENDALL-JACKSON
- JOE ANDERSON - PROPRIETOR, BENOVIA WINERY
- JEAN ARNOLD SESSION - EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, SONOMA COUNTY VINTNERS
- KELIN CASTLEBERRY BACKMAN - MANAGING DIRECTOR, SONOMA WINE COUNTRY WEEKEND